Buying A Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure.
Whether it is your first time purchasing a home, or not, the process can be very time-consuming and costly if:
- you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process;
- you don’t have all the best information; and,
- you don’t have a trustworthy real estate agent representing your best interest.
Our firm motto is: “Large corporate firms are outdated; buyers and sellers want personalized, concierge level service which is synonymous with the Team Anderson Realty brand.”
The Team Anderson Realty (TAR) Difference:
- We are highly trained to be the best negotiators for your purchase. We have had great success negotiating new construction pre-sale, spec homes and resale properties (obtaining price concessions and/or seller paid closing costs).
- Every one of our agents are carefully chosen to be invited into the firm. Trust that every agent at Team Anderson Realty will provide you with the most professional and ethical experience possible.
- We are extremely familiar with various loan types and what each loan type requires in terms of location (important for USDA), property condition and many other facets important to know prior to going under contract. Without knowing these things, some buyers may not be able to get a specific loan they want or need for a property; conditions might exclude them from purchasing, or an appraiser might require certain repair conditions prior to closing, which a seller may or may not do.
- Once you go under contract, one of our exclusive Transaction Coordinators will assist with coordinating inspections, repair estimates (if needed) and serve as a personal “concierge” from contract to closing.
- Our negotiation skills do not stop when you go under contract. During most transactions there are often repair negotiations that are needed; even in new construction, a competent and experienced advocate can often be necessary.
- The firm founder, Erica Anderson, is a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider (ELP), a Zillow Premier Agent and Zillow Premier Direct Agent, as well as a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS).
- Our firm has memberships with 5 MLS services, where most firms are only a member of one. We operate throughout the Triangle Area and beyond. We have agents located throughout the state as well!
- Triangle MLS (Areas in RTP)
- Longleaf Pine Realtors (Fayetteville)
- North Carolina Regional MLS (Rocky Mount)
- Triad MLS (Winston-Salem & Greensboro)
- Goldsboro/Wayne County MLS
- Buyers receive a lifelong listing discount when you sell with us. We appreciate your loyalty and value your business!
- Once you close, we are still here for vendor recommendations or to assist with anything you may need.
The Firm closed 119 transactions in 2018, many of which were home buyers, and we are on track to close even more transactions in 2019. We can save you time and money, as well as make the home buying experience more enjoyable and less stressful. If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make, so whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home, or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as a local market expert to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIT DOWN AND MEET WITH AN EXPERIENCED BUYER SPECIALIST, PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL OR CALL US AT: 919-610-5126.